If you are looking for a great price on a great painting product, then take a look below at this Behr deal that Home Depot is running right now. Normally, the cost is around $35 a can. You can save almost $10 per can. This is well worth looking into with your upcoming painting project this year. It is a great painting product because it includes paint & primer. Normally, the cost of primer is a little under $30 plus the cost of your paint which runs around $35. So with this combination you can save almost $35 per can. Think of the savings you will have if you are painting your own home. Also, think about the time you will save if you can combine both primer and paint together. No need to repaint. It is a great deal. Make sure you check it out.
$26.97- BEHR Premium Plus Zero VOC, Self-Priming Interior Semi-Gloss Enamel is 100% acrylic, provides a mildew resistant finish and is great for cabinets and trim. This sheen resists stains, moisture and wear; provides ultimate durability and exceptional hide. The finish displays a radiant, sleek appearance.
- Ideal for kids’ rooms, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, trim, cabinets, shutters and interior furniture
- 100% acrylic finish for easy cleaning
- Extremely strong finish that displays a radiant and sleek appearance
- Covers 250 – 400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Easy soap and water clean-up
- Exceptional latex formula provides a mildew resistant finish
- Self priming finish that seals the surface
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit ul.com/gg.
- Online Price includes a Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI and VT
You can find this deal at http://www.homedepot.com/c/Paint_Offers